Viet Nam International Travel Mart – Ha Noi 2016 officially closes
The Viet Nam International Travel Mart – VITM Ha Noi 2016 officially closed on 17 April after four days with a series of activities. According to the Organizing Board, VITM Ha Noi 2016 attracted the participation of ...
- Viet Nam attends the 9th session of intangible cultural heritage
- Hanoi craft village tourism festival to take place in October
- Cua Lo town targets 2.2 million visitors, $83.3 million in revenues this year
- Tourists flock to President Ho Chi Minh’s native village
- Strengthening tourism development cooperation between Nghe An Province and Ho Chi Minh City
- Cua Lo aims to increase tourist traffic
The province is divided into one city (Vinh), two towns (Cửa Lò and Thái Hòa), and 17 districts. The province contains 437 communes, the highest in any province in Vietnam.
The 2013 Cua Lo Tourism Festival opened on April 30 in the central province of Nghe An with interesting music and firework performances. The festival will include activities such as a worshipping ...
Breathing the absolute purity of fresh air beneath thick canopies of flora, along paths winding through hills and mountains sounds nice. Those interestede in romantic adventure should read on. During this trip, ...
In the period 2010 - 2020, Nghe An Tourism has a lot of tourism projects calling for investment with a large scale, and capital.